Lori and I enjoyed a short vacation in the northwest earlier this summer. I recently noticed the phone pictures while looking at those taken with Lyla.
It is such a beautiful area.
This is Victoria Harbor in Canada.
Floating planes and water taxis are constantly moving across this small body of water
We took a clipper shuttle from Seattle through the San Juan islands to Victoria harbor. Very little wave action until nearly to Victoria just a pleasant ride.
Another area near Victoria
Near the Empress in Victoria, actually I believe that this is part of the grounds
Victoria area
I took a CME course in Seattle for three days.
Pike Market. We stayed at the Sheraton within easy walking distance of here. As you can see it was raining lightly. We enjoyed some delicious seafood a block or two from this spot
Such wonderful, beautiful clouds
The was on the Microsoft campus. We took a short tour around the area. This campus is of course mostly new buildings - about a hundred of them. It has it's own transportation system.
In this climate the grounds do well and look great
Sign in an art shop at Pike Market









No comments:
Post a Comment