The koi pond has been much clearer this summer, mostly thanks to some koi pond supplies from San Jose that Rebecca put my onto and then brought with her. They are eating more during the hot days, usually only want to eat in the cooler evening.
These two angels were supposed to be resting upstairs, instead they both got in here and were reading and talking.
Plants on the patio, the flanking planters have basil in them.
The cast iron benches needed to be refinished [originally for the Pendleton's family swim party]. Emery and Campbell were going to help re-stain them, however the wood had deteriorated. So I took them apart and created new wood, by gluing up plywood to the desired thickness, staining it with a light maple stain and then re-assembled them. They turned out pretty well, I could do a better job on the backs next time.
Finally this image, borrowed from the Cooley Mission blog in Legazpi the Philippines. Nice to see that someone is getting some useful work out of a couple of mutts. I could not convince Lori that this would be a cool thing to own - we already have the dogpower to pull it.


That's a really flattering shot of griffin. Those benches look great dad! I might sit on them now- before I was scared of crashing through and hurting my self-esteem. Love you! Allie
ReplyDelete