Sunday, August 3, 2014

Campbell Brock is baptized

Campbell Marie Brock



August 2, 2014
This was a very special day

We were happy to be able to attend Campbell's baptism into the Church of Jesus Christ on Saturday. It was a day and ordinance that she has prepared and looked forward to for some time.

Family and friends able to attend gathered in the afternoon. She was the only 8 year old baptized in the stake on that day.


The Brock family before the service. Quinn wasn't quite so excited to be standing in one place while the preparations were made
And besides the treats and food were at home
Rebecca had a delicious meal prepared for everyone after the service.


This is the dress that she wore for her confirmation. I love the dainty, feminine shoes that she was wearing that day
Emery hand stitched the slip to the correct length. There isn't much that she cannot do, if she isn't busy reading or doing other creative projects


An oil painting that I had done earlier. Rebecca wants a white frame for hanging in their home. Campbell is wearing the white dress for the baptism service.  
Campbell is a little too active to wear white as a general rule.

I noticed that I have not posted very often. I guess that most of my posting go onto the art blog where I post my paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment