A few pictures taken from my phone.
It was often cloudy like these pictures but the weather was wonderful. I like the people, the scenery and especially the seafood.
Ah, for another lobster roll....

Along the coast not too far from Wells. Beautiful cloud formations. This area also held Nelson's Sharp-tailed Sparrows.
It was often cloudy like these pictures but the weather was wonderful. I like the people, the scenery and especially the seafood.
Ah, for another lobster roll....

Along the coast not too far from Wells. Beautiful cloud formations. This area also held Nelson's Sharp-tailed Sparrows.

On Mt. Desert Island. This is on the lawn below the conference center where the meetings were held. The white dots on the small delta are gulls and sea birds. They flock to the steady food supply available here.

This is a view from Cadillac Mountain. It shows the multiple islands in the area. Most are not inhabited


Beautiful! I'm glad you had an enjoyable trip. It's nice to see a picture was taken from your conference too. Wasn't sure if you remembered what you were there for :)
ReplyDelete