We had a great time. So much fun to visit with this busy, faithful family. With four little ones, there is always something going on or about to happen.
Trying on grandpa's travel vest [lots of pockets] and hat
Campbell is repairing a small vertical plaster crack beneath the front window. She loves to help. The spackle goes on the wall as a pink paste and then dries white.
Quinn cannot yet get the refrigerator door open, which is fortunate as it is one of the few things in the house that she cannot get into. Especially to turn the lever and drain the Brita filtered water onto the floor. However Griffin opens the door on a very frequent basis so there is not much hope of that record lasting forever.
She knows where the go-gurt, milk and her water bottle are located inside.
The sou chefs are starting breakfast with some pumpkin puff pancakes. You have the wet stuff and I've got the dry ingredients.

You guys are the cutest grandkids!! Seriously, they are adorable!!! I miss you Lori!! And I'm thinking about you and your dear family a lot lately and praying for Allie! Let me know when you are back in town again. We need to catch up and I still have something for you for your birthday! Give those kids a hug for me!
ReplyDelete