This morning
I pulled the camera pictures off, thinking that I would post a picture of Heidi after Griffin had given her the only fully satisfying good meal she ever had.
It also had a forgotten group with some of the grandkids, and since I am missing all of them especially this morning, I added some of them.
Grant is a bit of a ham when the camera comes out.
If the dachshunds are under the high chair then he is busy chucking food over the edge to see them scramble for tidbits.
I pulled the camera pictures off, thinking that I would post a picture of Heidi after Griffin had given her the only fully satisfying good meal she ever had.
It also had a forgotten group with some of the grandkids, and since I am missing all of them especially this morning, I added some of them.
Grant is a bit of a ham when the camera comes out.
If the dachshunds are under the high chair then he is busy chucking food over the edge to see them scramble for tidbits.
Emery is working on a math page of school work. When she completes the math, it adds to clues to caption the drawings on the pages.
She will do extra pages of math to get to read the messages.
Campbell is processing some spinach pasta in the pasta machine. When she puts the pasta in the first slot and then cranks it through it becomes a sheet, then by turning the visible knob the thickness of the sheets is progressively made thinner.
When it reaches the desired thinnes, the next openings will cut it into strips.
Or it can be hand cut into strips or made into stuffed pasta.
It has a softer texture when cooked without the hard middle of store pastas.
The pasta has a couple more passes through the machine and then it will be thin.
Tastes terrific, thank you Campbell for dinner.
Now we will dry it a few hours and then boil it a few minutes, and put Romano cheese or spaghetti sauce on it.
Thanks to Rebecca for getting us all set for pictures on Christmas day.
And taking our formal family picture, after spending lots of time getting the location right, the sun came out and altered the light, but I'm good in most any exposure.

No comments:
Post a Comment