Elder Whiting sent a package from Panama City. He knows that Lori has been collecting nativity sets from various locations and he had earlier sent a number of small pictures of some and asked her to pick which she liked.
This could have been posted on the Elder Whiting blog but I chose to put it here.
A nice Panama Flag suit pin for dad.
This could have been posted on the Elder Whiting blog but I chose to put it here.
A nice Panama Flag suit pin for dad.
Jeff had 'made' a box from some corrugated paper. As the photo attests it was squashed and somewhat demolished. However all the individually wrapped pieces were intact and undamaged. It costs $30-80 to ship packages from the US to Panama - with delivery in about 4 to 20 weeks.
Including the guarantee this package was $6 and came in about two weeks

Lori~I love your blog!! And I love the nativity that Jeff sent you! It will be so fun to display it this Christmas!! I so glad that you have a blog and that I can follow what you and Neil are up too!
ReplyDelete