Liam does not usually get soft drinks, however he is very alert to one left alone. When asked if that was grandpa's or Johnny, he replied, "it's Liam's"
He liked playing in the beach sand.
Mom who does lots of work to make it happen.
This poor baby is being fed some greenish gloppy stuff. And he isn't happy, I suggested he would eat ice cream better.
Grant cannot quite believe that the servants, who are usually so attentive, would give him this stuff. His solution was to refuse to close his mouth, he just let it sit there. 'You think I'm going to swallow this gloop, but you are mistaken.'
Gweneth in her stylish camping hat. She was a cheerful camper.
And managed not to get sunburned either.
Liam is foraging in the pantry, especially for cookies or any of the Hershey's chocolate [for s'mores or eating that he shared with Johnny]. It was a reminder of the great time with Griffin last year.
We did not suffer any losses to raccoons this year, which I believe is a first, although they visited the camp each night, including one with the largest prints I've seen.

Cute pictures Dad! Thanks for reserving the site, for all the delicious meals & being our beach Sherpa. We love you!
ReplyDeletecute pictures! Thanks again we had a great time!
ReplyDelete